Singapore, SG, Singapore
- Working with Batam leaders in Pyro-Electric material processing & manufacturing.
- Deep involvement in identifying cause of failures in Py-ro Detectors rejects from Batam production.
- Verification activities to pin-point improvement initia-tives and drive capabilities upgrades in process needs of Batam. Evaluation to justify & introduce new process capabilities
- Design, conduct and drive DOE's with Batam NPI engi-neers to upgrade existing material stacks of Pyro-Detectors for reliability, yield & performance im-provements.
- Work with local Universities to develop next genera-tion Pyro-Detectors by harvesting universities results into products.
- Regular internal & external meetings & tele-conferences with local & oversea teams.
- Regular travel to manufacturing site in Batam.
- Occasional travel to R&D site in Wiesbaden.
- Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree or PhD in relevant field
- 5 years in Manufacturing, Development or R&D environment in related field
- Experience in Semi-conductor and wafer processing
- Experience in Pyro-Electric devices and processing is advantageous
- Knowledge in 6 Sigma, statistical methodologies and DOE
- Good project management
- Independent, Self-driven, Team player and self-confident