Miamisburg, OH, United States
The Manufacturing Technician would be responsible for maintaining the site's production equipment and tooling. The Manufacturing Tech will interface with the Manufacturing Engineers, Production Leads, Operations Manager, Quality Team, and the Assembly Techs to provide operations support across the facility.
- Set-up and monitoring of production equipment and control plans for equipment as they are implemented, SPC plans, etc.
- Load tooling maintenance and monitoring
- Brew Oven Maintenance and monitoring
- ESD Calibrations and maintenance of ESD work stations
- Clean Room Maintenance
- Epoxy Waste Disposal Reduction (Compactor)
- Dilatometer maintenance and monitoring / calibrations
- Weld tooling maintenance and monitoring
- Environmental Test Equipment Calibrations
- Environmental Test Fixtures Maintenance
- HNS Processing Hardware monitoring
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers with various tasks: Development Builds, Process Improvements, Operator Training, Process failure analysis, Process capability and SPC tracking
- Completed or pursuing 2 year degree in Engineering Science, Engineering Technology, and Operations Technology/Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- General experience with production machinery and maintenance and/or light industrial equipment
- General experience in manufacturing facilities and plant maintenance
- General experience in pneumatic machine controls
- General knowledge of measuring devices and use
- Metal machining experience
- Machine controls experience: Programmable Logic Controllers; Lab View programming
- Maintenance work order system/package
- Equipment failure analysis experience
- PCB/PWA assembly - electronics soldering
- Computer Software Skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook; (CAD Software experience a bonus); Maintenance work order system/package development
- Six Sigma Green Belt training / certification
- Please note that due to the requirements from the Department of Energy, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status.