Miamisburg, OH, United States
The Manufacturing Technician would be responsible for maintaining the site's production equipment, tooling and/or assist the destructive testing group in day-to-day product testing. The Manufacturing Tech will interface with the Manufacturing Engineers, Test Engineers, Production Leads, Operations Manager, Quality Team, and the Assembly Techs to provide operations and testing support across the facility.
- Production tooling maintenance and monitoring
- Assistance with non-destructive and destructive testing processes
- Assist Manufacturing Engineers with various tasks: Development Builds, Process Improvements, Operator Training, Process failure analysis, Process capability, and SPC tracking
- Assembly fixture design and fabrication
- Set-up and monitoring of production equipment and control plans for equipment as they are implemented, SPC plans, etc.
- ESD Calibrations and maintenance of ESD workstations
- Cleaning equipment maintenance and monitoring
- Dilatometer maintenance and monitoring/calibrations
- Weld tooling maintenance and monitoring
- Environmental Test Equipment Calibrations
- Environmental Test Fixtures Maintenance
- Brew Oven Maintenance and monitoring
- Completed or pursuing a 2-year degree in Engineering Science, Engineering Technology, or Operations Technology/Industrial Engineering is preferred.
- General experience with production machinery and maintenance for small or light industrial equipment
- General experience in manufacturing facilities and plant maintenance
- General experience in pneumatic machine controls
- General knowledge of measuring devices and use
- Experience in non-destructive/destructive testing a plus
- Metal machining experience
- Experience with PCB/PWA assembly and electronics soldering a plus
- Machine controls experience: Programmable Logic Controllers; LabView programming a plus
- Equipment failure analysis experience
- Computer Software Skills: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Outlook; (CAD Software experience a plus)
- Knowledge of drawing interpretation and GD&T a plus
- Six Sigma Green Belt training/certification a plus
- Please note that due to the requirements from the Department of Energy, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
- This position requires the use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status.