Senior Human Resources Officer
Batam, IN, Indonesia
1. Direct recruitment, selection, placement and benefit administration matters to confirm with existing policies and procedures.
2. Attends to employee relations matters and advises line personnel on policies and practices.
3. Administer Company regulation & policy, and advises employee related with policies and implementation.
3. Administer employment contract agreement.
4. Maintain high level of confidential of personnel records.
5. Involving in evaluating company compensation structures.
6. Person in charge in Employee relation relating with counseling, grievance handling, disciplinary action.
7. Coordinator/ Facilitator of LKS Bipartite and Company HR related Activities.
8. Supervises Receptionist and HR Admin (DL Support) roles.
9. Performs special assignment as assigned.
? Degree in Business Administration / Law / Psychology / English Literature or HR Management with minimum 10 years' experience in manufacturing company.
? Familiar with Indonesian Labor Law and Regulation.
? Excellence in Ms. Office and having good presentation skill
? Familiar with HRMS/HRIS system
? Team Player and having pleasant personality, having can do attitude
? Familiar with HR matter such as Recruitment, Industrial Relation, Training and Organization Development, General Affair and Compensation & Benefit.