Singapore, SG, Singapore
. Create process plans, blank designs, and tooling designs on receipt of order.
. Create training plans and records for the implementation of new processes.
. Leads Continuous Improvement project tasks.
. Provide written procedures, training records and provide training on improved processes
. Identify and propose potential improvements
. Responds to evolving production needs, troubleshoots and audits existing processes
. Reviews process timings and provides technical assistance to ensure planned timings are met
. Perform other tasks as may be assigned from time to time
. Gain an in depth understanding of Infra Red optical manufacturing processes and procedures.
. Develop Continual Improvement facilitation methods
. Develop Project Management and Leadership skills.
- Degree or Diploma in Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths
- Min 3 years of experience optics manufacturing or high mix, low volume precision manufacturing industry
- Experience in Optical Polishing or Single Point Diamond Turning is an advantage, specifically IR materials and optical specifications and controls
- Time served experience may be considered in place of educational level
- Good mathematical comprehension, capable of solving geometry and algebra problems
- Knowledge in AutoCAD / Solidworks, CNC programming (FANUC and Heidenhain)
- Proficient in Continuous Improvement methods and facilitation
- Good communications skills
- Team player with positive attitude
- Able to multi-tasking and adaptable to fast paced production environment
- Broad and in-depth knowledge of good manufacturing practises and industry standards