Miamisburg, OH, United States
With minimum supervision, the Test Technician will plan, layout, and test moderately complex electronic, energetic, and electro-mechanical devices. Processes include thermal, vibration, mechanical shock, thermal shock and custom testing equipment. Requires some troubleshooting skills
- Investigates process and manufacturing problems during testing and initiates corrective actions.
- Determines proper test set-ups, tests, troubleshoots, and notifies appropriate personnel when problems arise as necessary.
- Prepares graphs, charts and tabulations of testing data, maintains testing data and analyzes data under guidance of an engineer.
- Performs routine analyses to check applicability, accuracy and completeness of data.
- Calibrates, adjusts, operates and maintains environmental test equipment as required.
- Assist in designing a variety of tools, jigs and fixtures that will assist in increasing production efficiency.
- Handles multiple projects, performs any and all required coordination as applied to testing with other operations to ensure that schedules are met
- Performs other related duties of comparable complexity as directed.