Boulder, CO, United States
LOCAL COLORADO CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
As a CNC Process Engineering Intern, you will be working with the engineering team to run process development experiments, design fixtures & tools, collect data, and record findings for reference.
- Document procedures and work instructions used in manufacturing.
- Design fixtures & tools in SolidWorks.
- Use SolidWorks and 3D printers for prototyping.
- Work with engineering mentors to run experiments and collect data.
- Document manufacturing procedures and catalog findings.
- Other related responsibilities as assigned.
- Students are pursuing a bachelor's degree in Engineering, Material Science, or Physics.
- Students should be beginning their junior or sophomore year during the internship program.
- GPA of 3.0 minimum.
- Some experience is desired in the following areas: SolidWorks; CNC/manual machine tools; 3D printers; workshop environments; general programming.
- Strong math and physics skills required.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All Applications must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Politial Asylee, or Refugee.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation