Singapore, SG, Singapore
. Responsible for supporting manufacturing process improvements and making significant contributions to the strategic goal of quality improvement.
. Responsibe for managing In-Process Quality Control (IPQC), Final Quality Assurance (FQA) & Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) functions by leading a team of Supervisor, Technicians & Inspectors to meet quality and on-time delivery goals as parts of the Company efforts.
. Leade and manage In-Process Quality Control (IPQC), Final Quality Assurance (FQA) function, ensure all work-in-process (WIP) and finished products are inspected and pass all required tests, and required test reports and CoC are prepared where applicable.
. Analyse and report final product quality performance including customer escapes (PPM) and customer returns
. Lead and manage Return Materials Authorisation (RMA) function, carry out failure analysis on customer returns, work with relevant internal departments and customer to resolve quality issues and reduce customer escapes through Corrective and Preventive action process
. Participate in New Product Introduction and qualification Process
. Lead and/or participate in specific continual improvement projects through the use of statistical tools and Six Sigma methodology
. Assist and support in the maintenance of site QMS system, provide applicable training to employees and conduct internal and external audits, where applicable
. Participate in the Material Review Board (MRB) and non-conforming product disposition program
. Provide / recommend alternatives for Management decision
- Degree or Diploma in Engineering preferably in Optics, Mechanical or Electronics
- At least 3 years working experiences in manufacturing related field, preferably in In-Process Inspection, Final Inspection and Customer Return handling Process
- Knowledgeable in Statistical Quality Control (SQC) techniques, Geometric Dimensioning and Toleranceing (GDT), Metrology, Measurement System Analysis (MSA), Lean Six Sigma and ISO 9001/13485/14001
- Systematic and analytical in problem identification and resolution
- Good listeners to make good summaries
- Excellence communication and in good spoken & written skills
- Able to work independently