Manager Production Planning
Batam, IN, Indonesia
1. Manages a team of Planners in production planning and control with responsibility on optimal utilization of material, manpower and machine.
2. Manage team of Logistics, ITC, and Warehousing.
3. Monitors performances on timely MRP production schedules, inventory, and shipments to customers.
4. Directs the economical manufacturing plans, materials, and stock level.
5. Evaluates the most cost -effective inventory level, production capability and capacity and liaison with third party production sites.
6. Decides of obsolescence and scrap materials disposal.
7. Direct and coach people development and improvement.
Bachelor Degree or Master Degree in Engineering, Business Administration with min 7 years experiences in Manufacturing sectors.