Miamisburg, OH, United States
The Assembler will perform a variety of precision bench assembly operations, such as wiring, welding, sealing, bonding and soldering of subassemblies for a variety of complex electronic components and instruments. May be required to perform assembly operations utilizing a microscope. Performs other related duties of comparable complexity as directed.
- Works from schematics, assembly prints, sketchers, parts list and written or oral instructions.
- Performs any of all of the precision bench assembly operations, such as wiring, welding, sealing, bonding and soldering on a wide variety of department products.
- Assembles, connects, bonds and/or solder complete systems, subsystems or major component products involving a wide variety of elements and/or precision adjustments and fittings.
- Operates specialized production machine, hand tools, jigs and fixtures.
- Cleans and marks identifying information on assembled units.
- Records data related to work as assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent and at least 6-24 months of industrial experience or similar training.
- Must be able to read schematics and assembly prints, as well as being thoroughly familiar with such assembly operations as wiring, welding, bonding and soldering
- IPC/J-STD certification a plus
- Must be able to effectively communicate with and engage all levels of the organization verbally and in writing.
- Possesses intermediate computer skills including MS office excel and outlook.
- Please note that due to the requirements from the Department of Energy, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. This position requires use of information, which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
EEO/Minority/Female/Veterans/Disabled All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status.