Supply Chain Manager
Boulder, CO, United States
The Supply Chain Manager will manage the overall supply chain function including: procurement, materials planning, production planning, stockroom operations, shipping/receiving operations, ERP administration, supplier quality, and supplier contracts / negotiations, site inventory levels, and logistics.
- Manage supply chain team members through the company organizational review process. This includes setting clear goals for employees and effectively managing performance on a periodic and on-going basis.
- Manage and improve MRP II closed-loop planning processes.
- Oversee and manage the data integrity of the company ERP system to ensure schedule attainment goals and optimized inventory levels.
- Drive the development and continuous improvement of ERP related business processes in areas such as MRB, allocation/shipping, return to vendor, supplier consignment, manufacturing order management, and others.
- Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) to oversee inventory record accuracy, supplier on-time delivery, supplier quality, master schedule compliance, and bill-of-material accuracy
- Develop Key Performance Indicators
- Lead and maintain data mining attributes in ERP systems that include lead time accuracy, safety stock, MOQ, and fixed lot sizes.
- Strong ability to analyze data through multiple software platforms and Excel.
- Drive Site material deflation (cost reduction) efforts and participate in overall corporate deflation programs.
- Work with suppliers to identify opportunities for cost reduction through product value engineering and through the reduction or elimination of non-value-added supply chain processes.
- Manages the supply chain (procurement and production control) and SAP aspects of all phases of the product life cycle phase-gate process from NPI to end of life (called the NPI-FUEL process).
- Rationalize supply base size to achieve global business objectives.
- Work with the Corporate Global Supply Chain Team to leverage Excelitas Frame Procurement
- Agreements and consignment in all procurement activities on a global basis (Asia, Europe, and America)
- Supplier negotiation skills with excellent contract experience. Manage supplier performance (price, delivery and quality) through quarterly supplier scorecard reporting and scheduled conference calls.
- nitiate corrective actions and ensure closure on key supplier issues.
- Work actively with the Quality department, with emphasis on timely disposition of defective materials and corrective actions to eliminate recurring discrepancies.
- Develop supplier partnerships to enhance mutual benefits in cost, delivery and quality while reducing complexity and product lead time.
- Bachelor of Science or Business Administration degree preferred but not required. Candidates without a college degree but with equivalent experience will be considered.
- CPM and/or CPIM certification. APICS certification a plus.
- 5 to 10+ years materials management experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must have experience with building a team from the ground up. Developing strategies that focus on building high performance teams.
- Demonstrated expertise in supply chain functions: materials planning, master scheduling, inventory management and production control, and logistics
- Minimum of 5 yrs of SAP expertise and MRP experience.
- Six Sigma certification a plus but not required.
- Competence with Microsoft Office applications with a focus on Excel.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel up to 25% of the time.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All Applications must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Politial Asylee, or Refugee.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation