Batam, IN, Indonesia
1. Provide assembly engineering support to manufacturing line
2. Be responsible for process yield, stability and design newly improved work methods/processes
3. Train production personnel to increase overall work performance
4. Improve production quality and productivity and perform failure analysis
5. Drive Manufacturing Quality System (MQS)
6. Manage team and organize their work load and monitor team performance (shipment, productivity and operational cost) to meet production target.
1. Min Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Physic Engineering, GPA min 3.00 scale of 4, from reputable University.
2. Experienced in semiconductor manufacturing as process engineer at least 5 years
3. Understand Q&EHS System (ISO 9K&14K, OHSAS 18K&SMK3)
4. Good knowledge in statistical methods. Ability to perform FMEA and DOE will be an additional advantage.
5. Good analytical skills & ability to use Lean&Six Sigma methodology
6. Familiar with NPI, Material/Process and Design change procedure
7. Knowledge in mechanical and machining process will be an advantage
8. Good leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills