Batam, IN, Indonesia
. Responsible for acting as a Project Coordinator on a selection of projects, resourcing management, internal project coordination refer to material perspective.
. Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying manufacturing methods and equipment
. Improves manufacturing efficiency (capacity & productivity) by analyzing and planning work flow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
1. . Degree in Material Science; Metallurgy, Chemistry, and Physics with minimum 8 years' experience or Magister Material Science with minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing company.
2. Understand Q&EHS System (ISO 9K&14K, OHSAS 18K&SMK3)
3. Six Sigma Training Certified
4. Lean Manufacturing Certified
5. Supervisory and Leadership Skill
6. Excellent in English