Batam, IN, Indonesia
. To maintain production equipment in good performance
. Planning and scheduling on PM/ repair/servicing work
. Controlling maintenance tools/equipment and spare part availability for all machine.
. Create maintenance procedures, Work Instruction and record machine/equipment performance well
. Lead technical Operator to execute PM
. Conduct training for new technical operator/technician.
1. Min Diploma 3 or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Electrical Engineering/ Mechanical/ Physic Engineering, GPA min 3.00 scale of 4, from reputable University.
2. Experienced as Maintenance Engineer in Manufacturing Company at least 3 years
3. Understand Q&EHS System (ISO 9K&14K, OHSAS 18K&SMK3)
4. Good knowledge in statistical methods. Ability to perform FMEA and DOE will be an additional advantage.
5. Good analytical skills & ability to use Lean&Six Sigma methodology
6. Knowledge in mechanical and CNC machining process will be an advantage
7. Extensive experience in troubleshooting
8. Hands-on experience in the maintenance system
10. Good leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills in English.