Batam, IN, Indonesia
. Develops manufacturing processes by studying product requirements, researching, designing, modifying manufacturing methods and equipment
. Improves manufacturing efficiency (capacity & productivity) by analyzing and planning workflow, space requirements, and equipment layout.
. Assures product and process quality (yield) by designing reliable equipment, methods, process capabilities and standardize document (WI,FMEA, PCP)
1. . Degree in Material Science; Metallurgy, Chemistry, and Physics with minimum 8 years' experience or Magister Material Science with minimum 2 years' experience in manufacturing company.
2. Understand Q&EHS System (ISO 9K&14K, OHSAS 18K&SMK3)
3. Six Sigma Training Certified
4. Lean Manufacturing Certified
5. Supervisory and Leadership Skill
6. Excellent in English