Miamisburg, OH, United States
The Production Supervisor will lead production activities of assigned operators for specific elements of the production process. The role will be responsible for maintaining required production throughput in a skilled technical environment. Key metrics will include: on-time delivery, quality and productivity.
- Daily management of production operators for specific elements of the production process at the site and in order to meet operational goals and objectives
- Works closely with Site Leadership to ensure capacity and materials planning for assigned area of production
- Identifies and/or implements continuous improvement projects that impact productivity, quality and on-time delivery
- Ensures compliance with all customer requirements, health and safety regulations, other regulatory requirements, and company policy
- Works with internal customers/departments to meet production demands
- Leads, supervises, coaches and motivates direct reports
- Promotes teamwork in the manufacturing environment
- Monitors daily activities and reports on key metrics to both production and site management
- Responsible for daily employee evaluation, conflict resolution, and annual employee reviews
- Bachelors Degree in a scientific/engineering field and evidence of post-diploma continued education and training is desirable. Must have at least 3 years work experience in mil/aerospace manufacturing environment.
- Some previous exposure to technical leadership at a small group level is desirable
- Work experience must demonstrate practical ability to act in a complex manufacturing environment
- Possesses skills that enable the company to operate in an environment of constant transition and high performance target
- Leader, who motivates those around him/her to achieve company goals, to consistently meet growth targets
- Exhibits a strong bias for action and results. Drives self and others to deliver on commitments
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work closely with subordinates, peers, and leadership
- Please note that due to the requirements from the Department of Energy, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED. This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR).
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status.