Production Supervisor I
Boulder, CO, United States
The Production Supervisor will be responsible for supporting manufacturing production schedules, making a significant contribution to the strategic goal of operations. This role will report to the site Sr. Production Manager and will lead continuous efforts in meeting on-time delivery and cost while assuring customer expectations.
- Manage human resources, material, equipment and production schedules to meet production objectives.
- Perform regular responsibilities of Thin Film, Manufacturing or Development Engineer as well as Supervise Technicians
- Informs employees of schedules and coordinates department resources and support groups to resolve problems effecting schedules.
- Participates in establishing and modifying operational methods and processes.
- Maintain a variety of reports, records and production documentation.
- Guide the performance and employment of direct reports.
- 2+ years of production supervisory experience or equivalent.
- Photonics Industry experience.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All Applications must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. "Green Card Holder"), Politial Asylee, or Refugee.
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Minorities/Females/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation