Miamisburg, OH, United States
The Material Handler that will be responsible for inventory control including the kitting, organization, and physical movement of material, including the SAP transactions associated with those movements. This person will work closely with the Master Scheduler and Materials and Logistics Supervisor to ensure that the movement of materials is efficient and meets an extremely active production schedule.
- Ensure efficient movement of materials required to meet production schedules.
- Identify and track material shortages and will use the material shortage escalation process.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy including material organization, material issuing, stocking materials, and cycle counting material.
- Will accomplish SAP material transactions.
- Will interface with engineering, production, and purchasing to coordinate material movements.
- Resolves inventory related issues such as material variances.
- Will assist with kit pulls for work order pick lists.
- Complies with written procedure for all inventory and material handling activities.
- Will help with shipping and receiving of all materials, including hazardous shipping.