Customer Service Representative
Shenzhen, , China
1. Receive orders and send orders to planning for confirmation to provide in time feedback to customers;
2. Create and update sales orders / purchase orders in SAP system to ensure accurate and immediate order validation;
3. Communicate and follow up with planning/shipping/production line/store/intercompany CSR in different sites to ensure accurate and on time delivery;
4. Communicate and follow up with sales to meet customers request and improve customer satisfaction;
5. Communicate and follow up with manufacturers and customers on Return Material Authorization process in conjunction with Quality Assurance department.
6. Communicate and follow up with Asia EHS teams on product compliance requests.
7. Follow and trace customers' payment to ensure timely payment against the goods;
8. Communicate and report to Product leaders on potential revenue risk due to commercial reasons during month end closing.
9. Communicate and report to Finance Controller on revenue recognition for POD (Proof of Delivery) on customers having DDU (Delivery Duty Unpaid) or DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) incoterm upon month end closing.
10. Prepare official quotation to customer, aligning with SOX and corporate quotation guideline.
11. Compile sales report of booking, backlog and billing, holds report.
12. Support contract manufactures of the key customers in China.
13. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. 2-3 years or above experience in Sales admin, Customer support / planning in multinational companies.
2. Bachelor degree with major in Business administration or other related discipline
3. Data-sensitive and well-developed administrative skills;
4. Proficient with Microsoft Outlook / Excel/PowerPoint
5. Proficient in spoken and written English
6. Knowledge of ERP system (SAP SD module preferred).
7. International trade knowledge;
8. Good communication skill and strong sense of commitment;
9. Customer-oriented and good teamwork.