St Asaph, , United Kingdom
. Conducting of processes which include, but may not be limited to; Scribe and Break, Lehr work, Blocking and Measuring, Etching, Inking, Splitting and Cleaning of thin glass thermal treatment components.
. Ensuring compliance of all activities in line with Health and Safety requirements.
. Maintaining a tidy and efficient working environment.
. To support the business needs by operating across the whole department as required and to fully participate in ongoing process/business improvement programmes.
It is essential that all candidates have the following:
- The ability to work as part of a team as well as on their own
- Manual dexterity -small / fragile components
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices and procedures
- Ability to work a shift pattern
- A "C" Grade pass in English and Maths GCSE or equivalent is required.
The following attributes are considered desirable:
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment and previous knowledge of working with machinery
- Glass handling experience
- A mechanical or electrical background would be advantageous
Please see our privacy notice for further information.