Miamisburg, OH, United States
Excelitas Technologies is seeking an HR Intern to provide day-to-day HR support at the Miamisburg, Ohio site. This position is designed to provide administrative support for the local HR team and Miamisburg site. This incumbent will be responsible for providing high-level administrative support and service to our site customers, employees, and visitors to enable a positive and productive work environment and organization.
- Provide day-to-day employee relations support for site
- Research and resolve benefit, time card, and HRIS questions
- Responsible for daily administrative tasks of the human resources department including filing, faxing, copying, and organizing departmental files.
- Update HRIS with any employee changes
- Process and prepare new hire packets and onboarding materials for new employees
- Schedule and conduct new hire orientation
- Assist in projects, such as; HR events, benefits open enrollment, employee communications and company-wide meetings.
- Process tuition reimbursement, and rewards and recognitions for site
- Provide support to Administrative Assistance with site security requirements
- Other duties assigned by local site leadership.
- Candidate must currently be enrolled in HR related courses through an accredited University.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Suite
- Strong team player
- Excellent people skills
- Quality verbal and written communication skills are required
- Please note that due to the requirements from the Department of Energy, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED
- This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status