Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada
1. Responds to assembly stops when a production process is down in order to resume production.
2. Reports and documents process non-conformance and equipment malfunctions. Recommends corrective actions to the Process Engineering and implements agreed solution.
3. Qualifies equipment for production following a preventive maintenance or a repair.
4. Participates in experiments to improve assembly processes.
5. Participates in the development of new process.
6. Participates in the transfer to production of new products.
7. Performs data analysis in case of malfunction.
8. Generates and maintains procedures for equipment operation and process. Performs the training associated to these procedures.
9. Responsible for the implementation of a clean and safe workplace.
10. Performs other related duties as required
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
. DEC in mechanical engineering or equivalent
. Knowledge in assembly of semiconductor devices (assembly equipments. Epoxy application, eutectic soldering, wire-bonding)
. Knowledge in assembly automated equipment programming (die bonder, wire-bonder, epoxy application equipment)
. Experience with 3D modeling software (ex: SolidWorks, Catia)
. Good team work skills
. Good communications skills for pertinent information.
. Self-motivated, resourceful and autonomous.
. Bilingualism (French and English) a strong asset.