Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada
Assembly operation consists of documentation, assembly, electrical test, machine test and inspection. Each operator may be required to work on any single phase of operations at a given time.
1. Cleaning and preparation of parts by simple chemical cleaning procedures.
2. Mounting of product with epoxy and solder.
3. Mounting of other components, e.g. hybrid sub-assemblies, with epoxy and solder.
4. Hand marking of devices
5. Sub-assembly fabrication to be used on final product.
6. Fibre optic attachment.
7. The assembler may need to use the SAP to make certain transactions.
8. The assembler may assist the supervisor in the training of new employees.
9. Performing other related duties as required.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
. A high School Diploma minimum.
. Experience in a manufacturing environment.
. The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
. Good organizational skills.
. Experience with computer data entry an asset.
. Good manual dexterity and visual acuity.
. Bilingualism, French and English.
. Our hiring practices comply with the OLF requirements.