Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada
- Provide process engineering support for existing wafer fab technologies;
- Leads the efforts in the selection, procurement, set-up and qualification of new & refurbished equipment;
- Leads the efforts in performing the qualification of the wafer fabrication processes;
- Supports process development and transfer to production for the new products;
- Provides leadership in process improvement and leads Six-Sigma projects related to these initiatives;
- Proposes studies using DOE (design of experiments) to improve or develop processes, enhances yields, and reduces costs based on Six-Sigma technology;
- Supervises experiments, analyzes and documents results;
- Applies SPC (statistical process control) methods to track process performance;
- Generates operation procedures. Trains and assists process technicians;
- Reports and documents process issues and equipment malfunctions;
- Takes corrective actions and provide engineering guide to technicians;
- Maintains and supports first level equipment maintenance;
- Coordinates repair upgrade work with maintenance group;
- Interacts with process engineers and product engineers in teamwork problem solving;
- Keeps informed with the latest "state-of-the-art" processes, process techniques and process equipment innovations;
- Responsible for the implementation of a clean and safe workplace;
- Performs other related duties as required.
Your qualifications: ?
- Bachelor degree (Physics, Electrical, Chemical) or equivalent;
- Knowledge and/or experience in wafer processing for III-V processes are an asset;
- Knowledge of Six Sigma methodology, SPC and DOE, problem solving techniques is an asset;
- Ability to train and lead technicians;
- Work well in team-oriented environment;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential;
- Bilingualism (French and English) preferred.
All applicants must comply with the CGP (Controlled Goods Program).