Vaudreuil-Dorion, QC, Canada
- Inspect micro-electronic components;
- Ensure traceability of component sources and assembly progression;
- Perform basic tests;
- Reject defective parts;
- Perform cleaning, packing and labeling of the components;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- High school diploma;
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with assembly processes;
- Basic knowledge of Word, Excel and Access;
- Basic Knowledge of SAP systems;
- Good manual dexterity and visual acuity;
- Ability to use equipment such as micrometers, verniers and microscopes;
- Ability to interpret assembly and component drawings, customer specifications, and imposed standards;
- Must be able to work in a team;
- Must be able to work under pressure due to regular urgent requests and peak demand periods;
- Must be detail oriented in terms of data accuracy;
- French required, English is an asset.
All applicants must comply with the CGP (Controlled Goods Program).